Click images below to listen to recent messages.
BEST THOUGHTS FROM DENNIS MULLEN
1. Take responsibility for your life. - April 8, 2018
2. Forgive like your life depends on it. - April 15, 2018
3. Ego is the enemy. - April 22, 2018
4. Watch what you say (and how much). - April 29, 2018
5. Remember how much you don't control. - May 6, 2018
6. The end is near. - May 13, 2018
7. Thank you - May 20, 2018 (message plus a "farewell" at the end)
40 Days of Prayer
1. Don't be afraid to let go of the past Dennis Mullen February 25, 2018
It is a remarkable thing when a business, a church, or a person turns away from something that still works in order to move toward the future. But that is what our church, and every church, needs to do.
2. Hearts and minds Dennis Mullen March 4, 2018
Since we are talking about (and praying about) changing the church, let's realize that the church is us - you and me. So our hearts and minds need to be aligned with God.
3. The mission Dennis Mullen March 11, 2018
Our church does lots of things, all of them good. But to succeed in the things God has commanded, our focus needs to narrow down like the point of a sword.
4. People Dennis Mullen March 18, 2018
The church is made of people. The mission is made of people too. And God loves people (not just the ones like us). So must we.
5. The Road to Calvary Dennis Mullen March 25, 2018
This week, we will wrap up 40 Days of Prayer by praying though the events of Jesus' final ministry week. We begin with the Triumphal Entry. May the words we use to praise him be backed up by our lives! Also, here is an audio version of my big announcement from March 25
More archives to come in the future.